She is that rare performer whose voice appears effortlessly glorious: with her, we enter the purest of musical worlds in which singing is simply an extension of speech.
Brooks Appelbaum, The ShoreLine Times
- First Preview February 26thFirst Preview February 26thNew York, 205 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USAMia will be making her return to Broadway in this Stephen Sondheim masterpiece, starring Josh Groban and Annaleigh Ashford. The Tony-award winning team behind Hamilton will helm the revival where Mia will be understudying the roles of Johanna and Beggar Woman.
- September 21- October 9September 21- October 9Alley Theatre, 615 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77002, USAMia will be originating the role of Jo in Ken Ludwig's world premiere comedy, 'Lend Me a Soprano', based on his Tony-award winning hit 'Lend Me a Tenor', where the roles are reversed and the women take the leads. Be sure to check out this madcap farce at the Alley Theatre September 16-October 9th!
- March 15th at 9:45pm/9pm (show, doors open)March 15th at 9:45pm/9pm (show, doors open)New York, 254 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USAMia Pinero makes her Feinstein’s/54 Below solo debut, celebrating the release of her debut album, Growing Up! Join Mia as she sings through the album live, taking you through the process of its creation through an intimate night of story and song.
- Available to stream on March 15thAvailable to stream on March 15thAlbum ReleaseMia Pinero will soon release her debut album, Growing Up! Including beloved hits such as 'The Nearness of You', and 'Children Will Listen', Growing Up explores what it means to reconnect to your past and uncover its difficult yet hopeful complexities, leading to perhaps the most vital growth yet.
- OCTOBER 13- NOVEMBER 7, 2021OCTOBER 13- NOVEMBER 7, 2021Millburn, 22 Brookside Dr, Millburn, NJ 07041, USASongs for a New World is Paper Mill’s first production in front a live audience since the evening of Sunday, March 1st, 2020! Mia will be starring as Woman 1, alongside three-time Tony nominee Carolee Carmello (Woman 2), Roman Banks (Man 1), and Andrew Kober (Man 2)
I Could Have Danced All Night Short
Mia Pinero - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (My Fair Lady; Frederick Loewe & Alan Jay Lerner)
Vocal Reel- Mia Pinero (5min)
The Nearness of You
Listen to Mia's debut solo album,
available on all streaming platforms
The Katz Company
Boals, Winnett, & Associates
A Talent and Literary Agency
1411 Broadway 16th floor
NY, NY 10018
Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates Inc